I didn't get very far as I had an extremely busy week. However, I did manage to make another Union Jack block:
I love this one. The fabrics are just yummy! And I made two new blocks. These are for the first row in a mystery, BOM, swap (I think that's right). It's being hosted over at Dreamworthy Quilts. You have to sign up, make at least one block a month to swap, and then she will email you the next month's pattern at no charge. Deanna is a wonderful designer so I just couldn't resist joining in. Look at these darling sewing machines:
One is for me and one is to swap. There are 3 more sewing machine designs and I need 6 for the first row so I'll still be pushing through on these. Now that the first ones are done, maybe the rest won't be so intimidating. That applique' will not beat me!!!