But one of my things on my "to-do" list was to share with y'all the projects that I KNOW I'll be working on during 2015. Some of it are things to finish, others are new projects, but all promise to be fun! I'm hoping some of you will decide to join in.
1. Quilt the Union Jack quilt. Cassidy graduates in June and this is her graduation quilt. It needs to get done. At least the top is done, and thankfully, mom has pulled all the paper off the back for me. (Thanks Mom!)
2. Finish the Zodiac Star quilt. My niece was supposed to graduate in June too but she decided to graduate early in November! (brat!) I told her I was on a different time frame so she'd have to wait for her quilt. :)
3. I want to work on one of my Dear Jane quilts. You read that right, one of them. I'm embarassed to say how many different versions I've started! I was discussing this with Deana of Dreamworthy Quilts and am thinking that maybe a weekly linky party so we can urge each other on with this long term project? I'll share details as I get them finalized.
4. Finish my Austen Family Album block of the week quilt. I've really made great progress on this one lately. Only 12 blocks to go.
5. Finish up the Quilter's Garden Swap. This one is being hosted by Deana over at Dreamworthy Quilts and I absolutely love it!
7. On the 20th, Fort Worth Fabric Studios will be hosting a new quilt along that was designed by Deana at Dreamworthy Quilts. I'm super excited about it. I love everything Deana makes and have been wanting to make one of her medallion quilts for a long time.
8. I stumbled across a relatively new quilt along being hosted by Calico Gals. It's called Old Friends. You have to subscribe to their newsletter to get the info on the blocks release, but the quilt is gorgeous. I can't wait to get started on it.
9. I really want to make the Super Mario quilt that Cora's is sharing for my nephew, Ryan. It is perfect for him!
10. So Scrappy hosts a rainbow scrap challenge every year. This year I'm catching it right at the beginning so I'm super excited about joining in and working through my scraps.
I'm sure there is a lot I'm forgetting but for now, there's my list! I really hope you join in and play along with me!!